eCashSpace!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MP4 to ProRes Mac, how to convert MP4 to Apple ProRes on Mac?

Go down

MP4 to ProRes Mac, how to convert MP4 to Apple ProRes on Mac? Empty MP4 to ProRes Mac, how to convert MP4 to Apple ProRes on Mac?

Post by tomia001 Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:27 pm

MP4 to ProRes Mac, how to convert MP4 to Apple ProRes on Mac?

"How to import MP4 files into Final Cut Pro? I got some MP4 files and I need to edit these files so that I can share videos with my friends. But I had tried several times and failed. So what should I do?" Although MP4 is a common video format and it's used widely. It's confused that FCP(X) can't recongnize all MP4 format. So we need to find a format which is best for FCP. Apple ProRes 422 (.mov) is the ideal answer. Then, the last we should do is converting MP4 to ProRes on Mac.

To finish the conversion, the tool we need is Mac MP4 to ProRes Converter. This program allows users to convert MP4 to video to Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), Apple ProRes 422(HQ) (*.mov), Apple ProRes 422(LT) (*.mov), Apple ProRes 422(Proxy) (*.mov), Apple ProRes 4444 (*.mov) etc. It's powerful for Mac users. Of course, many common video formats such as MKV, FLV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MPG, etc is also available.

If you have some MP4 files no matter from the camera, camcorder or download from internet, you can convert MP4 to Apple ProRes with this MP4 to ProRes Converter for Mac. After conversion, you can import converted MP4 files to FCP for editing on Mac. Many editing functions like cropping videos, merging videos, trimming videos, adding watermark, etc are provided for you.

Step 1. Import files to this converter

After free download and running MP4 to ProRes Converter Mac, just click add button to upload videos to this program.

Step 2. Select output format

Click the format bar and choose output format. We can select Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), Apple ProRes 4444 (*.mov) as format.

Step 3. Convert videos to ProRes on Mac

When settings and editing finished, click convert button to convert MP4 to Apple ProRes on Mac.

movie-mac.com/how-to/convert-mp4-to-prores-mac.html

tomia001

Back to top Go down