eCashSpace!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canon EOS MOV to Apple ProRes, how to convert MOV to PreRes on Mac?

Go down

Canon EOS MOV to Apple ProRes, how to convert MOV to PreRes on Mac? Empty Canon EOS MOV to Apple ProRes, how to convert MOV to PreRes on Mac?

Post by tomia001 Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Canon EOS MOV to Apple ProRes, how to convert MOV to PreRes on Mac?

I have many MOV videos which from my Canon camera, and I need to edit these original videos with Final Cut Pro on Mac. But I had tried many times, I can't import these MOV files to FCP successfully. So what should I do, anyone can help me? A user asked. As above mentioned, maybe you face the same question or you have many MOV files from Nikon camera like Nikon D800/D800e. To import MOV to FCP, the first thing we should do is converting MOV to the format which is compitable well with FCP on Mac.

Final Cut Pro supports some video formats like MOV, MP4, etc. There are some chices for users like Apple ProRes 422(*.mov), Apple ProRes 422(LT)(*.mov) or Apple ProRes 4444(*mov), Apple PreRes 422(HQ), and so on. At this time Mac MOV to ProRes Converter is the best program for Mac users to convert MOV files to Apple ProRes on Mac. This converter enables users to finish conversion just in few steps. In addition, if you need, you can convert MOV to other video formats like MKV, FLV, AVI, WMV, VOB, 3GP, etc.

MOV to ProRes Converter for Mac not only can convert MOV files, but also enable users to make some editings. You can trim videos, merge videos, add watermark, crop videos before converting. You can customize the output by setting video resolution, frame, bitrate, and so on. All conversion finished, you can import Canon MOV to FCP or import Nikon MOV to FCP for editing on Mac.

The guide will show you how to convert videos to ProRes with ProRes Converter Mac.

Step 1. Import files to this converter

After free download and running MOV to ProRes Converter Mac, just click add button to upload videos to this program.

Step 2. Select output format

Click the format bar and choose output format. We can select Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), Apple ProRes 4444 (*.mov) as format.

Step 3. Convert videos to ProRes on Mac

When settings and editing finished, click convert button to convert MOV to Apple ProRes on Mac.

movie-mac.com/how-to/convert-mov-to-prores-on-mac.html

tomia001

Back to top Go down