eCashSpace!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

95% of my referrals comes from this site check it out ! get 1 for urself

2 posters

Go down

95% of my referrals comes from this site check it out ! get 1 for urself Empty 95% of my referrals comes from this site check it out ! get 1 for urself

Post by rendecute Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:01 pm

hitting 2 birds in 1 stone , get paid to chat while getting referrals hows that for a change? you can post your link here but with intervals

http://birejji.com/index.php?key=31162

just follow some simple rules here so that moderators wont banned you
1 dont post your PTC link with out someone asking (please ask other chatter if they want the link b4 posting it)
2 no excessive posting of link
3 greet moderator and tell them your newbie

rendecute

Back to top Go down

95% of my referrals comes from this site check it out ! get 1 for urself Empty Re: 95% of my referrals comes from this site check it out ! get 1 for urself

Post by pepper Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:00 pm

wow, this is great..! i will visit this site later!

pepper

Back to top Go down

95% of my referrals comes from this site check it out ! get 1 for urself Empty Re: 95% of my referrals comes from this site check it out ! get 1 for urself

Post by rendecute Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:47 pm

pepper wrote:wow, this is great..! i will visit this site later!

ok just remember this is a paying chat site so double posting or 3ple posting is not allowed we get paid per posting of vchat here double posting means no consecutive chats . and remember dont post your ref link with out someone asking for it ok . theres a lot of room here depending of what country you want to go the default room is the main room

rendecute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down