eCashSpace!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site will beat all !

2 posters

Go down

This site will beat all ! Empty This site will beat all !

Post by BlackM00N Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:12 am

Hello everyone,

Let me introduce you to the new and improved concept of Clix-Cents. They have implemented a new concept of membership - payment concept which in my opinion is unique and innovative all the same.

From the start i want to tell you the site is meant for a tiny investment of 2.5$, else it is pointless to even click there
as Standard (IMHO).

There are 4 stages of membership, Standard, Premium, Working Capital 1 and Working Capital 2. After Registration you should Upgrade to Premium for a mere 2.5$ fee monthly and you get 40 ads/day, your click is worth 0.04$ (yes 4 cent) and your referrals click is worth 0.02$ (2 cent). If we do a little math here, you can earn alone 1.6$ (dollars). 48$ a month alone! But of course everyone has referrals.

Now, the payment policy is cash out at 150$ and they guarantee the Pay out as follows, 75$ by requesting your 150$ cash out, and then you must upgrade to the next level of membership, Working capital 1 (15$ / month). Few days after upgrading you will receive you other 75$ payment.

There are enough proof of payment on the site forum and manyusers have confirmed me their payments through mail, apart from site.

If you are interested you can register here:

I am open for any questions or guidance to those registering and upgrading under my link.

Referral exchange for anyone upgrading to PREMIUM under me

You can see here Rates:

BlackM00N

http://payingbuxsites.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

This site will beat all ! Empty Re: This site will beat all !

Post by mahamudul Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:48 am

very good site !! keep it up
mahamudul
mahamudul

http://www.letsearnmoneynow.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down