eCashSpace!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convert Panasonic HDC-TM80 1080i AVCHD files to MOV for FCP, FCE, iMovie on Mac

Go down

Convert Panasonic HDC-TM80 1080i AVCHD files to MOV for FCP, FCE, iMovie on Mac Empty Convert Panasonic HDC-TM80 1080i AVCHD files to MOV for FCP, FCE, iMovie on Mac

Post by tomia001 Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:27 am

Convert Panasonic HDC-TM80 1080i AVCHD files to MOV for FCP, FCE, iMovie on Mac

Nowadays, more and more people like to capture the interesting or important moment in their daily life. There are many camcorders which you can choose. Panasonic HDC TM80 is an highly recommended camcorder for you to shot the videos and share them, or edit them with video editing software on Mac if you want.

Panasonic HDC-TM80 has intelligent 42x zoom shooting/33.7mm* wide-angle and it recoeds videos in high quality. Panasonic HDC-TM80 as one of HD Camcorder, it records AVCHD files which in MTS format. And some Mac users wan to edit Panasonic HDC-TM80 1080i AVCHD files with FCP, FCE, iMovie etc.

In order to import Panasonic HDC-TM80 MTS files to editing software on Mac, you should convert Panasonic HDC-TM80 MTS to MOV format which is widely used on Mac. Mac Panasonic HDC-TM80 MTS to MOV Converter allows Mac users to convert TM80 AVCHD to MOV on Mac OS X.

This Panasonic HDC-TM80 to MOV Converter Mac can convert MTS to MOV without quality loss and fast conversion speed. Just following the step-by-step guide, you can finish the Panasonic HDC-TM80 MTS to MOV conversion quickly.

Step 1 Import the Panasonic HDC-TM80 AVCHD files into this program

Click the "Add video" button to import the TM80 MTS files to this Mac Panasonic HDC-TM80 to MOV Converter.

Step 2 Select output format and set the destination

Click the "Format" option, choose HD Video > HD MOV Video(*.mov) as output format. You can click "Setting" to customize the Panasonic HDC-TM80 MTS files before convert HDC-TM80 AVCHD to MOV on Mac.

Step 3 Start converting MTS to MOV on Mac

In this setp, you just need to click "Convert" button to convert HDC-TM80 AVCHD to MOV. After conversion, you can import converted mts files to FCP, FCE, iMovie etc for editing on Mac.

Code:
movie-mac.com/guide/convert-panasonic-hdc-tm80-avchd-to-mov-for-fcp-imovie-mac.html

tomia001

Back to top Go down