eCashSpace!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies for Asus Transformer Prime- Upload/Transfer Blu-ray DVD to Transformer Prime

Go down

Movies for Asus Transformer Prime- Upload/Transfer Blu-ray DVD to Transformer Prime Empty Movies for Asus Transformer Prime- Upload/Transfer Blu-ray DVD to Transformer Prime

Post by vivian58 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Movies for Asus Transformer Prime- Upload/Transfer Blu-ray DVD to Transformer Prime

Despite of the same 10.1-inch, 1280 x 800 panel as on the first Transformer TF101, the Prime delivers smoother and clearer 1080p video at a super speed. Still, viewing angles are very broad. All these features make Transformer Prime TF201 wonderful for personal entertainment especially playing HD games and enjoying movies. The article here will show you an easy way to enrich the digital entertainment on Transformer Prime by downloading and putting Blu-ray and DVD mvoies to Asus Transformer Prime. Besides, I also share something about how to get full-screen playback.

First of all, in order to get the Blu-ray/DVD Disc movies ready for Asus Transformer Prime playback, we need a third-party tool to rip and convert Blu-ray or DVD to Transformer Prime compatible video formats(e.g. H.264 mp4). Blu-ray Ripping Software varies. You may confused about choosing a most suitable tool. If so, I recommend you try Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my Blu-rays and DVDs.

To be honest, the Blu-ray to Transformer Prime Ripper can help you rip and convert all the Blu-ray and DVD Discs even DVD iso/ifo image files. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other. Below is how.

Free Download the Blu-ray to Transformer Prime Converter

The easiest way to watch Blu-ray(DVD) movies on Asus Transformer Prime in full screen.

1. Run the top Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Prime Converter, add your Blu-ray files to the program.

2. Choose the video format for Eee Pad Transformer Prime playing in full screen. Here i recommend you Android > ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 Video (*.mp4) ( to get this customed profile you should download and install a patch). This format is perfectly supported by Transformer Prime.

Below is the best format settings per my experience, you can take it as reference or just choose the preset profile specially designed for Prime: (Click “Settings” button to set the video/audio parameters for the best Asus Transformer Prime movie format)

Video
Codec- H.264
Resolution- 1280×720/1280×800 (HD)
Bitrate- 1500/2000kbps
Framerate- 30fps

Audio
Codec- AAC
Sampling rate- 44.1khz
Bitrate- 160kbps
Channel- stereo

The supported resolution of Asus Transformer Prime goes up to 1080p, though video playback and most apps never break out of 720p. For watching videos on the Android-based Tabelet, 720p with 1500~2000kbps is just all right and it also can save battery life. I find that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.

Tips- Edit function is very useful in the best Transformer Prime Blu-ray converter.
You can edit the video before conversion. Trim, Crop and Watermark functions are useful and convenient.

3. After the above steps, just click "Convert" to start conversion from Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Prime mp4. Once the conversion compeletes, transfer the converted movies to Transformer Prime.

So there you have it. Pretty Simple! Hope this tutorial of converting/playing Blu-ray and DVD movies on Asus Transformer Prime will do great favor for you.

vivian58

Back to top Go down