eCashSpace!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convert DVD films to Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 In Full Screen

Go down

Convert DVD films to Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 In Full Screen  Empty Convert DVD films to Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 In Full Screen

Post by madison768 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:37 pm

As thin as the iPad 2 and even lighter, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is the sexiest Honeycomb tablet we've seen. Also, it has a 3-megapixel back camera and a 2-megapixel front camera, and powerful dual speakers. It also features a 10.1 screen and supports 1080p video playback. In addition, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 has equiped with Android 3.1 system. With this big screen tablet, playing movies is really a pretty good thing to kill time.

This article will talk about how to put and play DVD movies on Galaxy tab 10.1. Besides, i also share something about how to get full-screen playback. Compared to TV, the screen of tablet is still small, so we hope all the screen for movie and we want to remove unnecessary black border. How to realize it? Just follow me.

In the first place, We need a DVD tool, Here i recomend you Pavtube DVD Ripper for Galaxy Tab 10.1. It's an all-in-one tool. With it, you can rip and convert DVD Disc movies and DVD iso files to almost all popular formats, And it also helps you find the main movie of DVDs for backup to save your time and Storage space. I tried several softwares and I can tell you that NO ONE comes even close to the simpleness and great quality that Pavtubes softwares deliver. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other. Need to be reminded that if you are a mac computer user, you should download Pavtube DVD Ripper for mac. The windows version can’t be used on Mac OS x.

Next, load your DVD file into the program. You can put DVD disc, DVD ISO file or DVD IFO file into it.

Now, just choose the best video format for Galaxy Tab 10.1 playing in full screen. Here i recommend you ” Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (*.mp4) ” ( to get this profile you should download and install a patch ), which is a format special designed for galaxy tab also supply full screen effect. You can also adjust some parameters by yourself, such as Subtitle, audio etc.

Then, just click the big "convert" button, which you can easily find on the interface of the DVD to Galaxy tab 10.1 converter.

After you finish all the steps, please transfer the converted file to Galaxy tab, now you can watch DVD films on Galaxy tab 10.1 in full screen.

convert dvds for galaxy tab 10.1,dvd movies for samsung galaxy tab 10.1,dvd to galaxy tab 10.1 converter,full screen,play dvd movies on galaxy tab 10.1,put dvd movies on galaxy tab 10.1,stream dvds to galaxy tab 10.1,watch films on galaxy tab 10.1 in full screen

madison768

Back to top Go down