eCashSpace!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M4V to FLV Converter Mac, how to convert M4V to FLV on Mac?

Go down

M4V to FLV Converter Mac, how to convert M4V to FLV on Mac? Empty M4V to FLV Converter Mac, how to convert M4V to FLV on Mac?

Post by tomia001 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:57 pm

M4V to FLV Converter Mac, how to convert M4V to FLV on Mac?

"I have many M4V videos, and I want to share these funny videos with my friends on the Internet, but is there a video format problem that how to convert M4V to FLV on Mac so that I can upload M4V to the website easily?" A Mac user asked. FLV is the most popular video format which used on the website. So converting M4V to FLV format and uploading videos to website becomes more easily. But how to finish M4V to FLV conversion on Mac?

Mac M4V to FLV Converter can be used as the best software for Mac users to convert M4V to FLV on Mac. It offers users perfect conversion experience. This converter supports a wide range of video and audio formats. You can convert M4V to other video formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, MPG, VOB, 3GP, etc. Thus you can play M4V files on many of media players and portable devices like PSP, Pocket PC, iRiver, and so on.

What's more, M4V to FLV Converter for Mac is a professional software application which allows Mac users to edit M4V files. You can customize the original video by cropping, trimming, applying artistic effects, snapshot whenever during converting, and so on. With its friendly interface, you can finish conversion quickly. All conversion compeleted, you can upload videos onto websites and share the videos with friends.

The tutorial for you to convert M4V to FLV on Mac

Step 1. Add M4V files to this program

Free Downlaod and run this Mac M4V to FLV Converter. Click "Add" button to load the M4V videos to this converter on your Mac.

Step 2. Select the output format

After adding M4V videos, you can click the "Format" bar to choose the ".flv" as the output format, then set the destination by clicking "Browse" button.

Step 3. Start converting M4V to FLV on Mac

All the settings finished, click "Convert" button to convert M4V to FLV on Mac. After cnoversion, you can click "Open" to find the converted files.

http://www.macmediaconverter.com/tutorial/convert-m4v-to-flv-on-mac.html

tomia001

Back to top Go down