eCashSpace!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best DVD Ripper for Nook Color 20% OFF - Watch DVD movies on Nook Color Tablet

Go down

Best DVD Ripper for Nook Color 20% OFF - Watch DVD movies on Nook Color Tablet  Empty Best DVD Ripper for Nook Color 20% OFF - Watch DVD movies on Nook Color Tablet

Post by vivian048 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:22 am

Best DVD Ripper for Nook Color 20% OFF - Watch DVD movies on Nook Color Tablet

Summary: Tricks for watching DVD on Nook Tablet in full screen, and how to convert/transfer/put DVD to Nook Tablet with 20% Off Coupon Pavtube DVD Ripper

Hot News: Pavtube Studio is offering Spring Specials offer, Never miss the chance to get Pavtube Coupon Code. The most popular software Pavtube Blu-ray and DVD Ripper is at 20% discount from March 9 to April 9.

20% off Pavtube DVD to Nook Color Converter for Windows

20% off Pavtube DVD to Nook Tablet Converter for Mac

As a tablet fan, I got the Nook Color immediately when it released. Now I want to put DVD movies to Nook Color Tablet, so that I can watch DVD on Nook Color when I travel. As the Nook Tablet sales better, I think many people will want to get DVD movies ported over Nook Color. Below are some tips for you and you will know how to convert DVD to Nook Color.

1. Download Pavtube DVD Ripper for Nook Color. It’s an excellent software which can convert DVD to Nook Color.

2. Load DVD movies to this best Nook Tablet DVD converter.

The DVD to Nook Tablet converter supports loading DVD movies in flexible methods. Besides loading the entire disc from DVD-Rom, you can also convert DVD IFO to Nook Tablet and convert DVD ISO to Nook Tablet.

3. Click the format column and choose Android> Nook Color (*.mp4) for output.

4. Edit function is useful and convenient in best Nook Tablet DVD Converter.

You can use these functions below before download movies to Nook Tablet.

5. Click conversion button to start ripping DVD movies to Nook Tablet MP4.

Once the conversion completes, transfer the result movie to Nook Color. So there you have it, Pretty simple. Now just enjoy and watch DVD movies on Nook Color Tablet with best video quality.

vivian048

Back to top Go down