eCashSpace!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Way Downloading/Putting Digital Copy movies to Asus Transformer Prime

Go down

The Way Downloading/Putting Digital Copy movies to Asus Transformer Prime  Empty The Way Downloading/Putting Digital Copy movies to Asus Transformer Prime

Post by vivian58 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:17 pm

The Way Downloading/Putting Digital Copy movies to Asus Transformer Prime

Is Asus Transformer Prime able to play BluRay Digital Copies?

I wonder if the Asus Transformer Prime is able to play "movies" digital copies, I own several BluRay movies that have a digital copy for free and I really would like to transfer those movies. I want to get the Asus Transformer Prime but I don't see the point in getting a tablet if I'm not able to play the movies I own.

Nowadays, many Blu-ray and DVD Discs you'v purchased touting "Digital Copy" movie. Digital Copy extends the enjoyment of your DVD or Blu-ray purchase and provides you with the highest quality home entertainment experience available today and your Digital Copy gives you the flexibility to watch your movie anytime, anywhere by transferring your Digital Copy to PC Windows Media Player or iTunes. However the .wmv movies or .m4v movies transferred from digital copy discs have DRM applied to them, which prevent you from using the DRM protected files on an Android Tablet or another computer. But you can transfer that m4v file to an iOS device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) for mobile viewing of your movie. Here I take iTunes Digital Copy movies(m4v) for an instance to explain how to enable Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime to play these DRM-protected Digital Copy movies.

As far as I know, in order to enjoy the Digital Copies on Asus Transformer Prime TF201, the best way is to strip DRM from the Digital Copy movies. When it comes to getting rid of the DRM from Digital Copy files and convert the movies to free videos for the Android-based tablet Eee Pad Transformer Prime, the DRM remover and converter, entitled Pavtube ChewTune stands out from the rest. The software allows users who already owns Digital Copy DRM media files to own the rights to easily change the DRM-protected contents into free videos for Android Tablets. Besides Digital Copy movies, you can also convert videos and music purchased from iTunes Store, Amazon, etc to popular multimedia devices, such as Toshiba Thrive, BlackBerry PlayBook, Xbox, HP TouchPad, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet and more. While the playback of the converted Digital Copy movies is smooth and decent as possible as original.

Learn how to Strip DRM protection from Digital Copies for Asus EeePad Transformer Prime playing.

The Digital Copy to Asus Transformer Prime Converter ChewTune is an easy and simple solution to get the Digital Copies ported over to the Asus Prime Tablet for freely playback. You can remove DRM of Digital Copies for freely watching on Andorid-based Tablets. After dragging the Digital Copy movies from iTunes Movie Library to the DRM Removal software. Then follow "Format > Common Video > H.264 Video (*.mp4)" or choose "Motorola Xoom H.264 Video(*.mp4)" from "Android" category. The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT turn off iTunes until the (M4V to MP4) conversion is completed.

Refer to the image below

Tips:

1- If you're converting Digital Copy movies from iTunes Store, better set it not remember position before converting movies. Launch, You can follow “Movies” -> “Get Info” -> “Options” -> “Remember position” -> “No” -> “OK”

2- Click on “Settings” you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer.

When conversion completes, you can download DRM-free Digital Copy movies from iTunes movie library to Asus Transformer Prime. Then you are freely to experience and watch Digital Copy movies on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime or other Android Tablets or another computer. Have fun!

vivian58

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum