eCashSpace!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Import Canon AVI shootings to Premiere CS 4-Transcode 1080i AVI to 1080p MPEG

Go down

How to Import Canon AVI shootings to Premiere CS 4-Transcode 1080i AVI to 1080p MPEG  Empty How to Import Canon AVI shootings to Premiere CS 4-Transcode 1080i AVI to 1080p MPEG

Post by Josh520 Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 pm

How to Import Canon AVI shootings to Premiere CS 4-Transcode 1080i AVI to 1080p MPEG
Convert Canon AVI videos to Adobe Premiere compatible MPEG2 video

"I recently installed Adobe Premiere, but it won't read my Canon SD1100 .avi video files. I know it's a codec thing, but how can I get the right codec for it to edit?"

If you having trouble importing Canon MVI (*.avi) shootings to Premiere CS4 or Sony Vegas, try with Pavtube Video Converter, which is recommended as the best tool for you to convert Canon AVI videos to work in non-linear editing software like Adobe Premiere CS4. While video editing applications such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas, refuse to edit the Canon .avi (MVI) files, the best way is to convert AVI to a format that Premiere will support and then proceed from there. Now, how to convert Canon AVI shootings and do not lose much quality? Refer to below a detailed guide of how to convert Canon AVI videos to Premiere compatible MPEG2 video.

Get Canon AVI Video Converter

Step 1. Load Canon AVI videos to Pavtube AVI Video Converter.
Transfer Canon .avi files from camera to computer hard drive. Run Pavtube AVI Converter as the brilliant Canon AVI to MPEG converter, and click the "Add" button to load .mts videos.

Step 2. Choose HD MPEG format.
Click the "Format" option, and choose HD Video > MPEG2 HD Video(*.mpg) as output format, and the Canon AVI converter will transcode 1080i AVI to 1080p MPEG with H.264 codec.

Step 3. Set output video quality.
Click "Settings" to set video size, bitrate, frame rate, etc. Set higher bitrate(8000) when converting 1920x1080/1280x720 HD shootings and lower bitrate (5000) for SD shootings to get best result.

Step 4. Convert AVI to MPEG for working in Adobe Premiere CS 4.
Click the "Convert" button under the preview window, strat Convert Canon AVI to MPEG for Adobe Premiere CS 4 starts immediately.

Note: When converting 480i/576i/720i/1080i AVI shootings, you're suggested to set Deinterlacing to get better effect. Click "Edit" button to set Deinterlacing effect under "Effect" tab. There are some editing functions that allow you to add watermark and trim video video.

Step 5. Import converted Canon videos to Premiere CS.
When conversion completes, you can click "Open" to find converted shootings in .mpg format and import Canon footage to Adobe Premiere for editing and authoring.

Josh520

Back to top Go down

How to Import Canon AVI shootings to Premiere CS 4-Transcode 1080i AVI to 1080p MPEG  Empty Re: How to Import Canon AVI shootings to Premiere CS 4-Transcode 1080i AVI to 1080p MPEG

Post by Josh520 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Fast rip DVD movies to H.264 MP4 video format via the DVD to Kinlde Fire Converter so that you could stream/play/watch DVD movies on Kindle Fire to kill your time.

Amazon Kindle Fire features a 7" vibrant color touchscreen with anti-reflective treatment, 1024 x 600 pixel resolution. Kindle Fire uses IPS (in-plane switching) technology - similar technology to that used on the iPad - for an extra-wide viewing angle, perfect for sharing your screen with others. This Android-based Tablet is really an amazing HD media player better than its previous. But it has a limitation that the Android Tablet can't transfer files over 4GB and play a single file above 2GB.

Here it mainly tells how to put and play your favoriate DVD movies on the Kindle Fire by using a top DVD to Kindle Fire Converter - Pavtube DVD to Kindle Fire or Pavtube Mac DVD to Kindle Fire Converter. These programs have the power to convert any DVD to Galaxy S2 supported media formats (MPEG-4, H.264 MP4) in a super fast speed.

Below is a simple tutorial of ripping DVD to H.264 MP4 for Kindle Fire.

Step 1: Run the Pavtube DVD to Kindle Fire Converter on your computer, and then load your DVD movie files into it.

Step 2: Click on "Format > Android > Motorola Xoom H.264 Video(*.mp4)" to quickly get output format that can be played DVD Movies on the Kinle Fire.

Tip: If you want to get the better video quality for Amazon Kindle Fire, just click on "Settings" to set bitrate as 1500 kbps, resolution as 1024×600 and frame rate as 30 fps help you get Kindle Fire supported video in a good balance between video quality and file size and full screen playback.

If you like, you can also choose your wanted subtitle and audio track language from "Subtitle" or "Audio" to rip DVD in a simple way.

Step 3: Start Convert DVD movie to H.264 MP4 for Kindle Fire by clicking on "Convert" on the main interface of the fast DVD to Kindle Fire Converter.

After the above processes, you could easily get the converted .mp4 files from its default output folder and then copy/stream/transfer DVD Movies to the Kindle Fire for playing to enjoy them anytime anywhere.
That's all! Hopefully the "converting DVD to MP4 for Kindle Fire" guide will make it easier to enjoy DVD movies on Amazon Kinlde Fire.

Tip:
Pavtube Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate integrates a best bluray ripper , a DVD ripper,and a video converter together for you to rip Blu-ray discs, standard DVDs and convert almost all kinds of videos to universal video and audio file types with super fast conversion speed and excellent image and sound quality. The Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate provides numerous optimized formats for a wide range of devices and programs, including Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S, Sony Tablet S, Apple TV , Xbox 360, PS3, Media Server , NAS , Home Theatre devices, WD TV, Popcorn Hour, PSP, iPod, iPhone 4, iPad/iPad 2, Dell Streak, Galaxy Tab, Xoom, Toshiba Thrive, Motorola Droid (X), Samaung Galaxy S, Samsung Infuse 4G, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Flyer, HTC Inspire 4G, Nokia N9, Archos 101/70/7/5, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, etc., so you can enjoy or edit your favorite Blu-ray movies, DVDs and SD/HD videos at will.

Josh520

Back to top Go down